No obligation, get all your questions answered.
Claim up to £14,000 in Gov. grants
Attract and retain new customers
Expand new revenue streams
Futureproof your car dealership
Increase repeat buyers
£350 grant per charger for your dealership
Demand for EV charging stations is so high in most parts of the country that most retail businesses are adding more chargers due to seeing increased revenue tied to charger installations. With Pumpt all you have to do just is answer some questions, and we handle the rest.
- Take advantage of the grant, futureproof your business and start making money with the installation of EV chargers for your dealership and customers!
Prepare for the future
- Providing EV charging stations has many advantages for dealerships. You may already be selling electric cars. By providing an on-site charger, customers can be educated on charging, moving over to EVs and even charging their old EV/hybrid when coming to look for a new one.
Mount it, forget it, let us take care of the charger
- Once installed, we can monitor, service, and manage your charger network. Reap the benefits without the operational and maintenance overhead.
Put your dealership on the map
- Thousands of drivers are regularly looking for charge sites and online sites are also highlighting sites to users, to get your business noticed.
The advantage of having EV Chargers in Dealership
By 2030 it’s forecasted there will already be 30 million EVs on UK roads. Forward-thinking dealerships need to ensure they can service EV customers, whether thats to attract new and loyal customers, or simply to provide visitors with an EV charging station and put your business on the map to increase footfall.
Attract and educate new buyers
- As the popularity of EVs grows day by day, dealers are advised to install an EV charging station in the showroom. Customers can touch the charging station, ask sales reps, see how the mobile app works, and learn how the entire system is integrated. Customers can see how the dealer’s significant EV investments work and how they can be seamlessly integrated into their everyday life.
Attract affluent customers
- Public EV charging stations are a way for hotels to attract non-guest customers and high-value customers for hospitality businesses in general. EV drivers are more educated and tend to be wealthier than other drivers. They are more likely to get more money, book longer stays, buy upgrades, and order premium services
Make sure your EVs are fully charged
- No one wants to leave the dealership with a half-charged battery. By installing an on-site EV charging station system, we can provide customers with a superior customer experience while meeting the service expectations of EV manufacturers.
Educating EV buyers
- The showroom is the perfect place for residential and commercial customers to see how to integrate electric vehicles into their lives. It would be normal to have test drives and the dealership should be prepared for full-charged EVs.
No obligation, get all your questions answered, make the best decision for your business.
Advanced EV charging solutions at dealerships can attract people who may not come otherwise. By providing a safe and easy-to-find place for current EV owners to charge their EVs on their property, dealers can increase brand awareness and create new sales and service opportunities. Learn more
Create sales and service opportunities
- As EVs become more popular, consumers are looking for a place to buy their first EV. The latest charging stations visible from the road can be of interest to those who are new to EV purchases. The more EV chargers there are, the more likely people are to buy an EV. Dealers interested in selling EVs can play their part in expanding the EV infrastructure in the region.
Increased Brand Awareness
- Drivers considering charging an EV can see the dealer’s brand when operating the charging station or digital interface. The brand’s charging experience also includes surveillance cameras and lighting. This gives the driver peace of mind when charging at the dealer’s property when on the road and visiting the area.
Automatically earn on reselling Pumpt Chargers
- As a manufacturer we provide our dealership partners with a referral margin when your customers buy residential or commercial chargers for themselves through our online platform.
- Earn on average £15,000 or more per annum
Cloud Software and Management Services
Pumpt starts with a central cloud-based platform for managing, monitoring, and operating the charger network. Pumpt software enables the basics of charging and reporting and provides tools and add-on modules to maximise your investment in chargers.
Through our managed services, we can manage, operate and provide support for users, so you can focus on running your business.
- Manage all your chargers in one back-office system
- Collect payments directly from drivers
- Generate new revenues from customers/visitors recharging
- Manage spacing
- Have different tariffs for different times and days
- Charge connection, parking and overstay fee
- Run promotions to attract and retain customers through EV charging incentives