No obligation, get all your questions answered.
Claim up to £14,000 in Gov. grants
Drastically reduce operating costs
Slash fuel costs for your business
Automatic monitoring of your charger network
Invest in the future of travel
£350 grant for every workplace charger!
All the chargers we install for you beneﬁt from a £ 350 government grant. All you have to do is answer some questions and we handle the rest. You do not need to own or operate an electric vehicle to start installing chargers.
- Take advantage of the grant and start saving with EVs for your business!
Track cost and energy
- Choose the billing policy that best suits your needs
Mount it, forget it, let us take care of the charger
- Once installed, we can monitor, service, and manage your charger network. Reap the benefits without the operational and maintenance overhead.
Charging for your Operative Fleet
Manage your total cost of owning an electric vehicle and reduce carbon dioxide emissions with home, work, depot, and on-the-go charging solutions that meet your business and driver’s needs.
Efficient management of business charging stations
- Smartly connected and easy to manage via a cloud business hub platform
- Dynamic load balancing system that enables sites to meet growing load demands
Custom-tailored installation service
- For warehouses, logistics, depots or factories
- Use the cloud Business Hub platform to manage your EV infrastructure. Download reports on saved energy consumption and CO2 emissions. Reconcile usage receipts with employees and users
No obligation, get all your questions answered, make the best decision for your business.
Pumpt the ﬂeet that supports your business
Electrify your fleet while making sure that business is up and running. EV’s will replace fossil fuel vehicles in the coming years, it is essential to make the move to electric for business profitability. Learn more
Leverage a modular
- tested and proven cyber-secure indoor and outdoor charging infrastructure that combines normal and fast charging speeds.
Manage total cost of ownership
- For the charging network and total cost of mobility (Total cost of ownership).
- the power consumption and cost of your vehicle, whether it’s on the road, at work, or at home.
- Stay in control of your entire ﬂeet with our EV charging system either with Pumpt’s cloud software system or with an existing solution that you may already be using.
Cloud Software and Management Services
Pumpt starts with a central cloud-based platform for managing, monitoring, and operating the charger network. Pumpt software enables the basics of charging and reporting and provides tools and add-on modules to maximise your investment in chargers.
Through our managed services, we can manage, operate and provide support for users, so you can focus on running your business.
- Manage all your chargers in one back-office system
- Collect payments directly from drivers
- Generate new revenues from customers/visitors recharging
- Manage spacing
- Have different tariffs for different times and days
- Charge connection, parking and overstay fee
- Run promotions to attract and retain customers through EV charging incentives