No obligation, get all your questions answered.
Claim up to £14,000 in Gov. grants
Attract more customers with “higher buying power”
Put your business on the map with EV drivers
Futureproof your business and create local synergies
Boost revenues from increased footfall and EV charging
£350 grant for every workplace charger!
All the chargers we install for you beneﬁt from a £ 350 government grant. All you have to do is answer some questions and we handle the rest. You do not need to own or operate an electric vehicle to start installing chargers.
- Take advantage of the grant and start saving with EVs for your business!
Track cost and energy
- Choose the billing policy that best suits your needs
Mount it, forget it, let us take care of the charger
- Once installed, we can monitor, service, and manage your charger network. Reap the benefits without the operational and maintenance overhead.
- Businesses installing charging points for electric vehicles up to 31 March 2023 can claim 100% First Year Allowance(FYA) for those costs in an accounting year.
Increased footfall and occupancy
There are not enough hotels, restaurants, pubs, and gyms with chargers to meet the current and forecasted U.K. demand. Charging stations have been shown to increase footfall and occupancy for hospitality businesses. Early adopters are even doubling the number of charging stations due to direct customer demand for their business, which has provided them with a significant competitive advantage.
Boost your business visibility
- Sites such as booking.com, tripadvisor.com, and Kayak.com, are enhancing the visibility of hotels, pubs, restaurants, and gyms. They have even recently added EV charging filters after surges in search trends
Attract affluent customers
- Public EV charging stations are a way for hotels to attract non-guest customers and high-value customers for hospitality businesses in general. EV drivers are more educated and tend to be wealthier than other drivers. They are more likely to get more money, book longer stays, buy upgrades, and order premium services
Future proof your business and create local tie-ups
- If your business is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, convention centres, or tourist destinations, you can generate business collaborations by offering EV charging
- How it works: One of the benefits of having an EV charging station in a business is that people driving EVs don’t have to leave the area. Whether you’re a guest or a visitor, you can park in the parking lot and dine at a nearby restaurant or shop at a nearby store. The same is true if you have your own restaurant, hotel, pub, or gym on the premises
No obligation, get all your questions answered, make the best decision for your business.
You can decide to accept payments from your customers to charge their EVs. This means that your investment will be immediately rewarded and will benefit you over time. With just £ 12 a day, you can generate about £ 4,300 a year from a single charger. Learn more
Boost revenues with Chargers
- Customers spend while they charge. Fact: EV drivers are more likely to spend more money, book longer stays, buy upgrades, and order premium services.
Bill customers to charge their EVs
- Pumpt provides solutions that will enable you to charge your customers for the power they use. You can specify different charging rates and offers to suit your business.
Become the best business
- Installing an EV charger doesn’t just increase the number of people considering coming to your business. Providing an EV charger can also increase the number of potential clients for the business in the future as they consider the destination as their next venue for meetings, events, or personal gatherings.
Cloud Software and Management Services
Pumpt starts with a central cloud-based platform for managing, monitoring, and operating the charger network. Pumpt software enables the basics of charging and reporting and provides tools and add-on modules to maximise your investment in chargers.
Through our managed services, we can manage, operate and provide support for users, so you can focus on running your business.
- Manage all your chargers in one back-office system
- Collect payments directly from drivers
- Manage spacing
- Have different tariffs for different times and days
- Charge connection, parking and overstay fee
- Run promotions to attract and retain customers through EV charging incentives