Hey there! Welcome to Pumpt! To get to know us better, we’ve prepared the following brand guidelines and assets to be made available to ensure proper use and execution of the brand, including any trademarks, logo, and/or content. Should you require our marks not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know of your intended use. Please use responsibly and for media purposes only. For inquiries about media, partnerships, any other press or speaking enquiries, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision, Mission and Values:
This is the future we aspire to: one that’s for the greater good of us and the planet
“Empowering people to make great decisions for themselves and the environment”.
This is what we are here to do now.
“We wish to make going green easy by providing an online all-in-one service for EV chargers so they become accessible to everyone. We handle everything from processing grants, manufacturing, installation and offer affordability with flexible finance options while keeping your devices safe with insurance and servicing– and it’s all manageable through our free app.
- We aspire to be world-class in everything we do
- Our communication is clear, open, and honest
- We empower people to make great decisions
- Our curiosity drives us to challenge the status quo
- We leave our egos at home, always treating each other with respect
- Our staff and customers deserve the best value
- We keep our promises
Logos, content and trademarks
Disclaimer: All Pumpt marks include the Pumpt name and logo. We highly discourage modifying or use in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Pumpt, or in ways that confuses Pumpt with other brands. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
|We like delivering our messages in short, digestible but comprehensive pieces. We’d like our customers to know exactly what it is they’re supposed to do and what we’re about in as little time as possible.
|We believe in keeping the tone light as we wish to dispel any feelings of being overwhelmed for our customers. We want our tone to be conversational so that even the most technical of reads won’t seem as daunting.
|As much as possible, we want to make the process of understanding and buying EV charging as easy as possible. We make sure to let customers know that we are here for them every step of the way and constantly seek to improve, so even if we make mistakes, we’ll own it and be there for the fix!
|At the heart of Pumpt, lies the team that built it. Not only are we humans behind the screen, we are also passionate about what we do and hope to convey and incite the same feelings to our customers and readers.
|We research thoroughly, try to be thorough about what we share and put out, and always tell the truth. Our articles are meticulous to convey as much knowledge as possible while keeping it understandable to every reader.
Brand and product name
Pumpt is most closely pronounced as “Pumped” with a subtle “T” sound at the end.
Going green made easy.
All-in-one online platform for EV chargers.
Fully Installed Residential & Workplace EV Chargers.
Manufactured for you. Installed for you. Financed for you. Insured for you. Serviced for you.
Notice: Content on this page is subject to copyright except for the purpose described above. Trademarks are granted or patent pending.
In light of Pumpt’s mission to make acquiring EV chargers accessible and easy for everyone via an all-in-one platform, we strived to look at what each consumer could possibly need, what concerns they have and aimed to address every single one of them. Here are short overviews of our services and what sets us apart from the competition:
Pumpt Knowledge Base
Pumpt understands that a knowledgeable consumer is a consumer that makes smart choices. This is why we also provide a comprehensive knowledge base on everything regarding EVs, EV charging, grants, environmental movements and more. To access our library of articles, kindly click on the link here: https://pumpt.com/blog
In the past, ordering EV chargers was a lengthy and tedious process that required a lot of back and forth in emails or phone representatives. It was also difficult to understand the differences between chargers and what your cars needed, or what they did when you got them.
To answer these problems, Pumpt cut out the middle man by creating a 3-step process that tells us, the manufacturer, everything we need to know about your EV charging needs so we can get you an instant quote, pay with ease and just wait for the installer to show up. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Answer a Survey
- Customers no longer need to wait weeks for a quote. At Pumpt, all they need to do is answer a quick but comprehensive survey and instantly receive a quote– price of charger and full installation included! Customers no longer need to wait weeks for a quote. At Pumpt, all they need to do is answer a quick but comprehensive survey and instantly receive a quote– price of charger and full installation included!
Step 2: Choose the details
- After customers have chosen a charger, it’ll only take them a few minutes to select their installation date, payment method/finance plan and any add-ons to finish the process!
Step 3: We’ll do the rest!
- As a last step, all they would need to do is wait for their charger to arrive (these are sent ahead to their address) and one of our friendly, partner installers will arrive on the set date and set it up. After that’s all done, customers can now use the charger and download our app to get the most out of its capabilities.
All-in-one EV Charging Platform
In order to make sure every single product stays in shape, Pumpt has taken charge of every step of the process – from manufacturing to ensuring it functions long after it has been installed in 6 ways:
- As the first step of the process, Pumpt wanted to make sure that charger design, and functionality not only met the needs of customers, but also met every requirement set by the UK government. This is why each Pumpt charger starts its journey by being manufactured by us for you. Pumpt chargers also come with a 3-year warranty to ensure charger longevity.
- We’ve also made sure that getting your charger installed is a no hassle experience so each purchase not only has the price bundled in, installation is also made convenient as a local electrician will always be accessible to perform the service.
Grant Assistance & Financing
- Pumpt processes grants on behalf of each and every customer in order to lower the overall cost of the charger. Multiple financing plans are also available at 0% interest in 4 months with Klarna or low interest credit card installments over longer payment plans.
- As added insurance and maintenance, servicing is an add-on that customers can acquire to get their chargers an annual, in-person check-up by one of our electricians just to ensure that all its parts are in correct working order.
- Insurance can also be added onto any charger purchase to extend beyond the limits covered by standard warranty. Pumpt insurance includes coverage against theft, physical and fire damage as long as it is active.
Cloud-based Management App
Each Pumpt charger is equipped with smart software that not only “communicates” with the UK grid and allows us to monitor the charger status remotely. This software also works together with the Pumpt app, where users can remote start their charger, find nearby charge points, allow use for other users and even charge others to use their charger.
Business Partnerships and Use Cases
At Pumpt, we understand that meeting UK emissions goals and supporting the country’s EV charging infrastructure involves cooperation and collaboration with businesses of all types and sectors. Not only do we aim to help businesses adapt to a greener future, we also aim to help them benefit from this change in infrastructure.
We offer businesses the same flexible financing, installation, insurance and servicing packages. We treat them as partners and provide assistance in monetizing their investments through happier workforces and extra income from EV charger installations. Here are the ways we collaborate:
With our investment into researching the needs of businesses and how EV chargers can benefit them, Pumpt understands that each sector has unique needs. For full information on specific verticals kindly visit https://pumpt.com/business/ to learn more and check out a general overview of our use cases below:
- Current UK Government grants include a £350 grant off the cost of up to 40 sockets per applicant. We encourage businesses to take advantage of the grant to make chargepoint acquisitions cheaper and our service will even process the grants for you, and, as always, we’ll take care of the rest.
Futureproof your Business
- With a push for future vehicles to be some type of hybrid or full EV, thousands of drivers are regularly looking for charge sites and online sites are also highlighting EV charge points to users. Get your business noticed, put it on the map and open up brand awareness with charge points and ensure its relevance to the future by going green today.
Attract More Customers, Boost Revenue & Add New Revenue Streams
- Businesses with EV charging infrastructure are fast becoming more popular giving further opportunities to become a destination. Accessibility and availability of EV charge points not only attracts more customers, it also urges them to spend more on the business. New revenue streams can also be unlocked by charging those who use your power with customizable packages and pricing that’s right for your audience and business.
Cloud-Based Management System for Businesses
- Pumpt comes with a free central cloud-based platform for managing, monitoring, and operating the charger network. This software, accessible from your mobile phone, enables the basics of charging and reporting, and provides tools and add-on modules to maximise your investment in chargers.
Through our managed services, we can monitor, operate and provide support for users, so you can focus on running your business.
- Manage all your chargers in one back-office system
- Collect payments directly from staff
- Generate new revenues from customers/visitors recharging
- Manage spacing
- Have different tariffs for different times and days
- Charge connection, parking and overstay fees
- Run promotions to attract and retain customers through EV charging incentives